Silva Numerica is an educational simulation of forests Eco-systems
C++, Shine Engine
As a software engineer at Shine Research, I worked on the prototype of Silvia Numerica for eight months.
My task was to create the visualization of a forest grow simulation developed by a partner studio.
- Integration of an external simulation into our engine
- Development of a 3D Character controller
- Creation of a scene using real-time simulation data
- Production of a comparison view between multiple simulation state
- Development of a sky-box shader and an highlight shader in HLSL
- Addition of interaction elements like cutting a set of tree
As the principal programmer of the application front end, I took part in the project steering committee, where I presented our updates to public and private partners.