Cielo Segreto is a First Person puzzle-adventure game. Discover the story of a lost Italian aviator in an oneiric Adriatic.
Game Director and UI Programmer
You must find your way on a strange archipelago. Discover its mysteries and resolve its puzzles to go home. Cielo Segreto was made at Gamagora, a french video game formation of the University of Lyon.
On that three-month full-time project, I had the role of game director as I was the person bringing the game pitch in our internal selection project.
Working with 15 people from our school and more external partner was a first-time challenge, and we delivered a fully playable game that served as our Master Thesis.
- An open-world game in a dreamed Adriatic
- An original story with voice acting
- 8 different puzzle areas with their original ambiences
- A zeppelin to travel freely all around the islands
- An in game camera to stock your clues and best pictures
The game included an original musical composition from Sebastian Halas. The song was written by Jérémy Bienfait and singed by Emma Lutringer-Gully